Tue, Apr 25th, 2017 - 02:28:52 AM

Four die of asphyxiation in Ghaziabad

0 comments, 11/01/2013, by , Vyga News in India

GHAZIABAD: Four people were today found dead in the district, with the police saying they died of asphyxiation caused by smoke from bonfire.

Mahendra (50) and Vikas (26), who were working as security guards at a private school in Kavi Nagar area, were found dead this morning in their room in the school premises, they said.

The school management informed about the incident to the police.

In a similar incident, two workers of a rubber factory in Sahibabad area died inside the factory premises due to suffocation caused by smoke from the bonfire in their room, police said.

Bodies of all the deceased have been sent for post-mortem, they said.

Leave a Reply